**Look for announcements at the end of this post and please use the social buttons at the bottom freely**
When you feel “inspired” to tackle something bigger than you, and you first start to share your vision, it is easy to feel like Elijah, alone in a cave on a mountain, complaining to God that you are the only one. But just as the creator assured Elijah that he was not alone, good ideas have a way of cropping up in all kinds of places. Since starting this we have found that a lot of people are seeing this opportunity.
- A search of “precinct project” brings back blog posts and websites from a multitude of places. Most have very similar visions for getting more people involved.
- We have met like-minded people at every turn, and some of them are more excited than we are to hear that they are not alone.
- There is a similar group working right next door in Missouri, to achieve a similar end.
There’s One Way to Know That an Idea’s Time Has Come
When unrelated people from various locations all start working on the same project at approximately the same time, it gives you a sense of solidarity with the universe. We are finding this more and more.
- As we move to free ourselves, other states are doing the same thing! Imagine the synergy this could bring to bear on this situation.
- Each group we discover has another key, another piece of the puzzle, this helps shortcut the process, especially when we find people who have already had some success.
- Even within our own state, there are small movements toward a similar goal and as we join forces, the shape of our army starts to take form.
If you know of, or discover groups, websites, books, blogs, etc that talk about these things, please share them with us on Facebook. We don’t have time enough to find it all on our own!
We are Not Trying to Reinvent the Wheel
If you know of other groups, resources that might be helpful, or methods of reaching large groups of voters please don’t hesitate to share, we are not afraid to play with others.
- The more tools and resources we can find already in place, the faster we can go and the more time we can spend focused on our main objectives.
- This same thing is true of people. We need help with database, email list building, and other moderately technical tasks. We have met some advisors, but have more than enough work to do. If you have these skills to donate, please step forward.
- If you know of online tools that can help us spread the word, please call our attention to them. We have a long way to go and a short time to get there, (as the classic movie theme goes) so we can use all of the help we can get.
We are sharing a very real experience that has repeated itself down through the centuries. We are now in the position to start rebuilding Nehemiah’s wall. We feel this can be done in a short amount of time, and in fact, in one sense the urgency plays into our hands. There is no time for opposition to be mounted, or for others to organize to attempt the same.
Please pray, send good vibes, keep positive thoughts and otherwise work to support, encourage and push each other on toward the prize, a free Oklahoma.
Don’t forget the teleconference call tonight. It is free and you are sure to learn a ton of good stuff!
Project City Hall is producing a teleconference to help new and newer people get elected to those committees. The teleconference is Thursday, January 8th at 8:00 p.m. Central.
Oklahoma Precinct Project 2015 Teleconference http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/454191
Join Mark afterwards on our Facebook page to ask questions, if you have them. What can’t be answered will be researched and responded to. The link is right below this.
STOP AG Scott Pruitt rally: If you would like to protest his lawsuit against the state of Colorado, here is the link to the FB event page with details https://www.facebook.com/events/1512483429018584/